• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Tikka T3 Varmint 308

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

sako 22 250

Have Just finished sighting in my new T3 varmint in 308 ,and could not be happier with it !
It took 4 shots to have it 2 inches height at 100 m next 5 shots were all nearly touching .. (The T3 Varmints come with 5 shot moa guarantee )
Scope is a Leupold VXR 3-12 x 50 it worked well at the range ....
image.jpg image.jpg

Looking forward to taking It hunting in a couple of weeks up in the Victorian high country to chase fallow deer

22-250- I just read a series of posts in another popular forum and find you not alone with your good shooting T3. General consensus is that there are few unhappy buyers that chose the T3. Sounds like yours is a fine example of the rifles others have been surprised by, and pleasantly so.-Misako

Oooo I want one. If I may be so bold, can someone tell me the MSRP in US currency for one of these is? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks Ron, .25-06 could be fun too. I passed on a Sako .25-06 a while back and of course when I went back it was gone. Kind of glad though because the price of ammo for it is scary here. I did get to try out a T-3 lite here a few weeks back and didn't notice much difference from my M-75. My thought was the synthetic stock might spread the recoil out a bit to make it a bit more manageable.

Just had a great weekend with the Tikka up in the high country

We arrived at my friends property late Friday night

He's been having a problem with deer getting stuck into his turnip crop out in the back paddock

So we headed out with him straight away with a spotlight, the tikka picked up 2 fallow , with 2 shots within 2 minutes

At first light next morning down by the river we got a sambar heading back into the Forrest with the Tikka

That afternoon we whistled up a fox, it got to within 30 m then got wind of us and took off but made the mistake of stopping and looking back image.jpg

The t3 is a tack diver

Latest posts

Back