• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

The forum will be closed soon!

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

L61R

SCC President
SCC Board Member
Hi All!

I will close the forum soon for maintenance!!

Make sure to log out within 45 minutes and please don't log in if you can't be done within 45 minutes!!

We'll be back soon!

Jim

I'll close the forum in just a few minutes!!!

Be back soon!

Jim

Hi All!

We are up again but are experiencing some small issues. Just feel free to post again and please DO report back any issues or glitches you might find. Just post here in this thread if you encounter anything.

Jim

I often use the "New Posts" button to check for anything which has been posted since my last visit. It wasn't working previously, but now it is! Thanks for your efforts, Jim!

Thanks Jim !! All the members here are in deep gratitude for getting us back up and running ! what a great website !!

DeerGoose

Another expression of sincere thanks for getting us back.
I was lost for a while there!
I can report using chrome I am missing approximately the first 8 characters ( left side of column) of each of the Forum topics being covered by the "Sako" symbol.
Many thx again Jim!

I am not using anything other than Internet Explorer w/ Windows7 and I get the same view as Aussie Vixen describes. Doesn't bother me but it could be a bit confusing for a new member.-Misako

Same here and when viewing on a mobile device, it is totally different than what it looks like from my PC.

Again, thanks for your hard work!

Last edited:
Thanks Guys! :)We are aware of those issues and are trying to solve them ASAP.It might take a little while but we'll get there.Jim

Back