Sako M78 / 72 22LR magazines

Discussion in 'SCC Trade Corner' started by Jreedtn, May 10, 2018.

1. Jreedtn

Jreedtn Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Tennessee
    I have several of my replacement magazines for the sako m78/m72 rifles in 22 LR finished and ready to ship. These are handmade and nearly identical to the factory original magazines. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Price is $90 ea shipping included to lower 48. Please deal through email at jreedtn81@gmail.com.
    thanks,
    John Reed

2. stonecreek

stonecreek SCC Secretary Forum Owner SCC Board Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    Another SCC member got me together with John Reed and I let him borrow a magazine from my P72 .22 WMR so he could copy the dimensions to make magazines similar to the ones he's offering for the P72 .22 LR.

After just a few weeks he returned it along with a brand new copy. The copy showed excellent workmanship. It took just a very small adjustment to fit and feed in my rifle. I don't think you'll be disappointed in John's magazines, and in my opinion they are very reasonable in price. I think he'll have some in WMR available pretty soon.

Maybe if we'll all let him know of our needs he might build some M-78 Hornet magazines, and how about some for the Finnwolf, John?