1. For reasons unknown to us at SCC, it seems that SCC members who are AT&T users experience issues with emails and personal messages when using our forum. This is not unique to SCC and several other internet sites are reporting the same issues. Todo10, the company who helps us with the forum and hosting, have file a complaint with AT&T but we are not convinced AT&T will do anything about it. The only way around this is to register and use another email address not connected to AT&T. We are sorry for any inconveniences this might cause! Please check this link for more info: https://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Internet-Email-Security/Blocked-Domain-Email-or-IP-address-Questions-and-Discussion/td-p/4961060/page/28 More info will come when we know more! With kind regards Jim aka L61R
    Dismiss Notice

Sako Deluxe 243 With Rare Antelope Inlay

Discussion in 'General Sako Discussions' started by kirkbridgershooters, Dec 6, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. kirkbridgershooters

kirkbridgershooters Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Montana
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017

2. Paul B.

Paul B. Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US New York
    Too bad that they had to shorten the stock on that deluxe forester! In regards to that 300 H&H...is this another "custom shop special"? Haha.

3. kirkbridgershooters

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Montana
    The 300 is Mike's Custom shop, not Louie at the other "Custom" shop. Mike is where Louie started before he went out on his own...

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    Paul B. likes this.
  4. Paul B.

Paul B. Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US New York
    Thank you for informing me! Very good to know!

5. naphcon

naphcon Active Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Wyoming
    What is the reputation of Mike's Custom shop?

I have seen some items he has that I was interested in, however didn't call because I was unsure of his association with the other custom shop.

6. kirkbridgershooters

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Montana
    Mike is a good guy, he is priced fairly high, but he doesn't sell junk or counterfeit guns. I have done several deals with him...

deergoose likes this.
  7. stonecreek

stonecreek SCC Secretary SCC Board Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    Thanks for that reference, Kirk. It's too bad that Mike may be missing out on business due to the confusion with another dealer who has a less than stellar reputation. Mike does seem to ask a premium for his merchandise, but that's ultimately for the buyer and the seller to work out.

8. dillon

dillon Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Montana
    Hello everyone, my name is Dillon and just want to say Hello to all. This is my first post and I know there is an intro section that I have bypassed, but hopefully its not in stone. I'm content just staying in the shadows and keeping quite most the time.
    The topic caught my attention and drew me in to the feed back on the boys in the Bitterroot. Iv'e read some negatory things in old threads about the same, and would like to help set some things straight.
    I know a little history as Kirkbridgesshooters, and as he says two separate people, making their way, now, separately and for the best. Mike is a great guy, and very talented in a lot of areas, up front and an honest man. I have made two purchases from him a L461 Vixen w/ Bofor bbl. a while back, he has great stuff and yes he's a little proud of it but the offerings are as advertised and always with low miles , some none, and some with original boxing and paperwork.
    Thanks for letting me speak up for Mike at 'Mikes custom shop', he really is a very nice man, don't know his old partner that well, I just stay away from what I have heard.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017 at 2:55 AM