1. For reasons unknown to us at SCC, it seems that SCC members who are AT&T users experience issues with emails and personal messages when using our forum. This is not unique to SCC and several other internet sites are reporting the same issues. Todo10, the company who helps us with the forum and hosting, have file a complaint with AT&T but we are not convinced AT&T will do anything about it. The only way around this is to register and use another email address not connected to AT&T. We are sorry for any inconveniences this might cause! Please check this link for more info: https://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Internet-Email-Security/Blocked-Domain-Email-or-IP-address-Questions-and-Discussion/td-p/4961060/page/28 More info will come when we know more! With kind regards Jim aka L61R
    Dismiss Notice

Sako 30/06 75 stainless synthetic fair price to pay?

Discussion in 'Valuation Corner' started by Huntz, Mar 17, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Huntz

Huntz Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Wisconsin
    A friend has one for sale.I was wondering what a fair price to pay would be for me and him????I only have some earlier models AII and AIII`s.How does the model 75 compare with them?Does anyone know the actual bare weight of these rifles?I look on line and see different weights.He claims 7 pounds.The problem is he is deployed right now and I can`t put my hands on it yet.Thanks ahead ,Huntz

2. barreltwister

barreltwister Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Canada
    If it's a standard stainless and not a Finnlight it will be more than 7lbs.

It'll be about 8lbs bare. I've owned a few of these in 30-06 based chamberings. They are not light.

The Finnlights are a bit lighter.

3. mtscout

mtscout Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Montana
    New these are about 1K, with the all black examples +/- 900.
    I am thinking of getting one (black fluted barrel), so I have just begun my research on them.