1. For reasons unknown to us at SCC, it seems that SCC members who are AT&T users experience issues with emails and personal messages when using our forum. This is not unique to SCC and several other internet sites are reporting the same issues. Todo10, the company who helps us with the forum and hosting, have file a complaint with AT&T but we are not convinced AT&T will do anything about it. The only way around this is to register and use another email address not connected to AT&T. We are sorry for any inconveniences this might cause! Please check this link for more info: https://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Internet-Email-Security/Blocked-Domain-Email-or-IP-address-Questions-and-Discussion/td-p/4961060/page/28 More info will come when we know more! With kind regards Jim aka L61R
    Dismiss Notice

Older Sako Fan

Discussion in 'New members, please introduce yourselves here!' started by David Ludwig, Nov 7, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. David Ludwig

David Ludwig Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Illinois
    New to the forum, and have several Sako rifles. I realy enjoy the quality and workmanship that has gone into some of the guns made by true craftsmen. The Sako's that I have are some of the first ones that I could find that were shipped into the country after 1970. I hope to be of some info for the users of the forum, and hope to find out more about Sako rifles.

2. ricksengines

ricksengines Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Florida
    Welcome David

I know you will enjoy the site. Lots of great info available here. Please do us a favor and post some pics of your Sako rifles. We encourage all new members to do so and everyone enjoys seeing the treasures that folks like you bring to the table.

Again, Welcome.

rick

3. David Ludwig

David Ludwig Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Illinois
    I'll try to post some as soon as I get one of my trail cams down so I can take some. They are the only cameras that I own that I can get the pictures on the computer at this time.