1. For reasons unknown to us at SCC, it seems that SCC members who are AT&T users experience issues with emails and personal messages when using our forum. This is not unique to SCC and several other internet sites are reporting the same issues. Todo10, the company who helps us with the forum and hosting, have file a complaint with AT&T but we are not convinced AT&T will do anything about it. The only way around this is to register and use another email address not connected to AT&T. We are sorry for any inconveniences this might cause! Please check this link for more info: https://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Internet-Email-Security/Blocked-Domain-Email-or-IP-address-Questions-and-Discussion/td-p/4961060/page/28 More info will come when we know more! With kind regards Jim aka L61R
    Dismiss Notice

New member from Idaho

Discussion in 'New members, please introduce yourselves here!' started by mjh1986, Jan 12, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. mjh1986

mjh1986 Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Idaho
    Hello,
    I was raised in a SAKO family. My Grandfather owned an early to mid 80's hunter in 338 win, my father owns 2 sako hunter lights in 7mm rem and 338 (same vintage as granddads) and I own 2 75's. The first I bought in 2001 being a S/S hunter in 300 ultra mag. I haven't found a load that shot over 1/2 M.O.A. out of it, I absolutley love the rifle. I'm not going to say i'm dissapointed with the cartridge, but I have never been impressed with it on elk. So I recently found a good used 75 deluxe in 375 H&H. I would rate at 95%. I haven't had the opportunity to shoot this rifle yet, but i'm sure it will not disappoint.

2. JackSvern

JackSvern Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Florida
    Hello and welcome to the forum!