• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Magazines for Tikka LSA-65 / M-65 ?

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

I was looking (am looking, for 25 years) for a m55 mag in 22-250Rem. Couldn't find one, still can't find one (now have a 222 mag which I'll modify). I tried emailing the Tikka factory in Finland about 8 years ago. I got a reply a couple of years later, by email, offering to sell me the m55 mag that I wanted. But it had to be done through the New Zealand Tikka agent (which was Beretta by then). I contacted the NZ agent for Tikka who refused to do this go-between work. So, email the Tikka factory and you may get a reply much later and have better luck with your Tikka/Beretta national agency. As I type this, I have an image in my mind of crates of m55 and m65 magazines, blued, packed in grease and never to see the light of day due to agency disinterest in anything other than selling a new rifle.

The same holds true for Sako parts. Stoeger had parts in the '90s for the older rifles. When Beretta took over, what the hell? The parts dissappeared? I don't think so. I've spoken to some in the know, the parts exist, but we can't get to them. Makes me sick. I've been turned away at the Beretta gate in Accokeek, MD. Twice. I give up. This is a real shame, because I love Beretta firearms. I'll stop whining now.

Good luck on your M55 clip quest. They are super nice rifles!

DeerGoose

Tikka clips

Hi all!

I just found a Swedish website who states they have Tikka clips for sale.
Price is 1200 Swedish Kronor per each.

Here´s the URL: http://www.jpvapen.se/vapentillforsaljning.html

Scroll down a bit and you´ll see it. Tikka magasin.

Then scroll down to the very bottom where you´ll find an email adress.

And I am not affiliated to this company in any way. Never dealt with them either.

Good luck!

Jim

I found a gunstore in Finland with Tikka M series mags awhile back. Dang if I can find it now though.

I might be able to supply a new in box magazine but expensive...$190 CAN plus postage. Let me know if interested. Mike.

I might be able to supply a new in box magazine but expensive...$190 CAN plus postage. Let me know if interested. Mike.

Topic is about 1,5 years old..

But whoever is interested, I know a certain dealer in Finland which gets new replica's and sells them about 70€, in 6,5x55SE also. They work as good as the originals.

Topic is about 1,5 years old..

But whoever is interested, I know a certain dealer in Finland which gets new replica's and sells them about 70€, in 6,5x55SE also. They work as good as the originals.

I'm interested ,I'm in Scotland and need a couple of mags .308 win.

Wrong caliber but someone might be interested?

Have a used mag in .308Win, price 550SEK plus shipping

Jim

I am in REAL need of a magazine or two for my M65 in 6.5x55 (shipped to US) - have no magazine in a rifle at a present time to enjoy it, if anyone can help=much appreciated. Thank you.

Back