1. For reasons unknown to us at SCC, it seems that SCC members who are AT&T users experience issues with emails and personal messages when using our forum. This is not unique to SCC and several other internet sites are reporting the same issues. Todo10, the company who helps us with the forum and hosting, have file a complaint with AT&T but we are not convinced AT&T will do anything about it. The only way around this is to register and use another email address not connected to AT&T. We are sorry for any inconveniences this might cause! Please check this link for more info: https://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Internet-Email-Security/Blocked-Domain-Email-or-IP-address-Questions-and-Discussion/td-p/4961060/page/28 More info will come when we know more! With kind regards Jim aka L61R
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for my First Finnwolf. Prefer in a 308

Discussion in 'Sako Finnwolf VL63 lever actions' started by Wassmittyfan, Nov 25, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Wassmittyfan

Wassmittyfan Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Minnesota
    Looking for some help. Need to put out an A. P. B. For a new VL63 FinnWolf. I’m a Lever guy and looking for my first VL63. All help or pointing of or to a direction is much appreciated. Thanks

2. stonecreek

stonecreek SCC Secretary SCC Board Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    You want a "new" one? Like unfired and in the box? There may be a handful of those out there, but this model hasn't been produced for over thirty years, so any you find will be pre-owned. You'll be lucky to find a used one in clean, original condition. Check gunbroker.com, or perhaps sakosource.com to see if they list any.

3. Wassmittyfan

Wassmittyfan Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Minnesota
    Mission accomplished! Was able to get my hands on a NITB today. Thanks to a member here

4. stonecreek

stonecreek SCC Secretary SCC Board Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    Wow! That's a find.

5. Wassmittyfan

Wassmittyfan Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Minnesota
    Ask and ye shall receive;) It hurt the bank a little-as it should. But didn’t break it. A fair price. I’ll post some pics when it arrives.