• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Inventory Time

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

enotstehw

Banned
Ya know your getting older when you can not remember what you have.
I still have more stocks in my possession that are not in these photos.

Tell me . . . which ones you like.

Attachments

• inventory 001.JPG
    inventory 001.JPG
    455 KB · Views: 104
  • inventory 002.JPG
    inventory 002.JPG
    411.8 KB · Views: 100
  • inventory 003.JPG
    inventory 003.JPG
    322.9 KB · Views: 94
Wow! That's quit a herd of stocks you have there. Plus the ones that are not shown.

Yes I do! :)

Just post a few ads in the For Sale section and share them with us, you hoarder!;)

Jim

It seems the process of getting those rogue barrels and receivers to marry my pretty young stocks is a very slow process.
I have no idea why they would prefer a custom stock over my girls.

Me either - the SAKO stocks are the best - I'd like to have the Finnwolf stock and a Deluxe small action one - LOL

That's an impressive collection! I've scoured pretty much all of Europe looking for an original l579 stock; seems you guys don't have the same shortage![emoji1]

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

I am in need of a stock for my 1968 L61r .270 hopefully u have one or a few to choose from if so please call or text me please 281-851-2940

Back