1. For reasons unknown to us at SCC, it seems that SCC members who are AT&T users experience issues with emails and personal messages when using our forum. This is not unique to SCC and several other internet sites are reporting the same issues. Todo10, the company who helps us with the forum and hosting, have file a complaint with AT&T but we are not convinced AT&T will do anything about it. The only way around this is to register and use another email address not connected to AT&T. We are sorry for any inconveniences this might cause! Please check this link for more info: https://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Internet-Email-Security/Blocked-Domain-Email-or-IP-address-Questions-and-Discussion/td-p/4961060/page/28 More info will come when we know more! With kind regards Jim aka L61R
    Dismiss Notice

Interchangeable screws on Tikka models?.

Discussion in 'Valmet and Tikka' started by Joni Dupree, Nov 28, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Joni Dupree

Joni Dupree Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Louisiana
    Hey guys, I have a LSA 55 that is missing the rear trigger guard screw. The one that goes in from the top of the action behind the bolt, down to the trigger guard's hidden screwhole.

I can't find a schematic to get a part number to see if any other model shared the same screw. If anyone knows the part number, or if there is any crossover please let me know!

In the mean time.......If anyone has an LSA 55, would you mind pulling that screw and getting me the critical dimensions, perhaps I can find a replacement.

Thanks!

2. P04R

P04R Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Finland
    State/Region:
    European Union
    Thread is M5, screw length 38 mm (OAL 42 mm), height of the screw head 4 mm, screw head diameter 8,7 mm and slot width 1,2 mm.

3. Joni Dupree

Joni Dupree Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Louisiana

4. Joni Dupree

Joni Dupree Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Louisiana