1. For reasons unknown to us at SCC, it seems that SCC members who are AT&T users experience issues with emails and personal messages when using our forum. This is not unique to SCC and several other internet sites are reporting the same issues. Todo10, the company who helps us with the forum and hosting, have file a complaint with AT&T but we are not convinced AT&T will do anything about it. The only way around this is to register and use another email address not connected to AT&T. We are sorry for any inconveniences this might cause! Please check this link for more info: https://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Internet-Email-Security/Blocked-Domain-Email-or-IP-address-Questions-and-Discussion/td-p/4961060/page/28 More info will come when we know more! With kind regards Jim aka L61R
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys just signed up

Discussion in 'New members, please introduce yourselves here!' started by Mike VR, Feb 12, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Mike VR

Mike VR Member

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU New South Wales
    Hey guys a little bit about me, 32 years old from Sydney Australia, love my hunting I own a Sako .22 hornet L46 and a tikka t3 hunter in .30-06. My hobbies are hunting, fishing 4x4ing and knife making. Look forward to getting to know you all and getting some information and advice on my old Sako rifle
    Cheers
    Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. L61R

L61R SCC President Forum Owner SCC Board Member

Country Flag:
    Sweden
    State/Region:
    SE Ostergotland
    Hey Mike!

Welcome to SCC!

You´ve come to the right place for sure!:)

We have plenty of Aussies here so I´ll bet you´ll feel at home right away.

Cheers!

Jim

Mike VR likes this.
  3. Mike VR

Mike VR Member

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU New South Wales
    Thanks Jim look forward to chatting with everyone. Can you point me in the right direction where to post some picture of my Sako rifle? Looking for a bit of info on it.
    Cheers
    Mike

4. stonecreek

stonecreek SCC Secretary Forum Owner SCC Board Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Texas
    Click on "Upload a File" right below the reply box the simply select the photo from your computer. A 1080X is plenty large for the forum.

Mike VR likes this.
  5. Mike VR

Mike VR Member

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU New South Wales
    Thank you