• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

For Sale, dealer add, for Aussie Buyers!

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

L-46

It is time to sell off some surplus Sako parts and maybe a few rifles after 25 years of collecting!
So i can chase down those real hard to find L46's.

Please PM me with your needs, i have lots of parts collecting dust.
I can send photos as required, all items are in Australia, so can be posted out in a day or two!
All prices include GST.

Sako vintage scope mounts, $120-$180 for a polished perfect set.
1 inch high
1 inch med
26mm med

L46 factory stock, good condition, slight widening of barrel channel, with factory swivels in place, ready for your 7x33 project. $450

Sako P46 22LR
slight blue loss to action, colour case hardening still visible to bolt, excellent bore with correct sights, very nice timber with correct swivels.
All complete, a great Sako Collectors piece, Extremely hard to find, $1250

L-46

Attachments

• 001 - Copy.JPG
    001 - Copy.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 012 - Copy.JPG
    012 - Copy.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 021 - Copy.JPG
    021 - Copy.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 7
  • 023 - Copy.JPG
    023 - Copy.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 6
L46 Magazines and Peep sights

After some more sorting out, some more parts are For Sale.
PM me for individual photos as required.

L46 Factory Magazines, All size's, short and long, and all Caliber's except 7x33, $240
Extremely hard to find, original factory Sako, mostly NOS. 25-20, 218Bee, 22Hornet, 222, 222magn.

L46 Replacement magazines, All calibers except 222magn, $110
7x33, 25-20, 218 Bee, 22 Hornet, 222. PM for individual photos.

L46 Factory split ring mounts, 22mm to suit a 'Period' Pecar scope.$100
These are Nos and in Excellent condition.

Attachments

• 012 - Copy (2).JPG
    012 - Copy (2).JPG
    240.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 007 - Copy.JPG
    007 - Copy.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 60
  • 040 - Copy.JPG
    040 - Copy.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 56
Back