1. For reasons unknown to us at SCC, it seems that SCC members who are AT&T users experience issues with emails and personal messages when using our forum. This is not unique to SCC and several other internet sites are reporting the same issues. Todo10, the company who helps us with the forum and hosting, have file a complaint with AT&T but we are not convinced AT&T will do anything about it. The only way around this is to register and use another email address not connected to AT&T. We are sorry for any inconveniences this might cause! Please check this link for more info: https://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Internet-Email-Security/Blocked-Domain-Email-or-IP-address-Questions-and-Discussion/td-p/4961060/page/28 More info will come when we know more! With kind regards Jim aka L61R
    Dismiss Notice

Bix'n Andy Trigger for Sako Rifles

Discussion in 'General Sako Discussions' started by South Pender, Aug 10, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. South Pender

South Pender Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Canada
    State/Region:
    CA British Columbia
    The reputed-to-be-marvelous Bix'n Andy trigger is now available for the Sako Quad, Sako 75-series, and Tikka T3 rifles. I've been hoping we'd see one for the L- and A-series Sakos as well. In addition, however, Bix'n Andy developed one of their triggers for Mauser '98 actions. So here's my question: How different is the Sako #4 trigger--found on the L- and A-series rifles--from a standard Mauser Trigger? By this I mean dimensionally. If they're close, it might be possible to adapt a Bix'n Andy Mauser trigger to a Sako L- or A-series action.

For those who haven't heard of the Bix'n Andy triggers, they have taken the shooting world by storm--particularly among the precision shooters. They are very expensive, but those who've worked with them have universally rated them the hands-down best triggers they've ever experienced--including claiming a noticeable improvement over even the great Jewell trigger.

My hope is that I can at some point get one installed on a couple of A-series Sakos.

2. gowyo

gowyo Sako Junkie

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Wyoming
    Good luck on your project. I'll live vicariously thru you and cheer you from afar. I just bought a NOS Canjar and don't know (more like, can't commit) which gun to put it in. AV 7 mag needs it, but I don't shoot it very often. I'd like to try it in my varmint cals, but I'm happy with them. I guess I'll buy an Electronic trigger gauge and be scientific about it.

Back on topic, from what I've read B$A triggers are all that and a bag of chips.