Beretta/Sako Service

Discussion in 'General Sako Discussions' started by snaffle, Jun 18, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. snaffle

snaffle Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Connecticut
    Hi Guys, I purchased a new Sako 85, .223 1 in 8 twist, SS Fluted Barrel, laminated stock Varmint last May. Great quality, very accurate. I was sighting the gun in, after a scope swap, a few months ago and after finishing I noticed that a chip had been knocked out of the stock at the rear of the tang just under the cocking indicator. Damn. I contacted Beretta, they said send it in and sent me a shipping label. Couple of weeks later my gun was sent back to me with a new stock. No muss, no fuss. I think that this is worthy of praise. Beretta North America, nice job.

2. Snowman3

Snowman3 Member

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU West Australia
    Great to hear, thanks for sharing. Sometimes I experience exceptional customer service and make a mental note to contact their employer. However if I don't do it within a day or two the thought falls by the wayside and it doesn't happen!

3. snaffle

snaffle Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Connecticut
    Yes, I'll let them know good or bad. Funny thing is that I can't get their customer feedback page to work, something about only updating the page every 30 days. I guess they don't get much feedback;) I'm very happy with the 85, shoots .5 to .75" center to center 3 shot groups @ 100 yards with Black Hills 69gr Sierra Matchkings (14.5X scope). The .75s are probably my fault.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017 at 5:03 AM