1. For reasons unknown to us at SCC, it seems that SCC members who are AT&T users experience issues with emails and personal messages when using our forum. This is not unique to SCC and several other internet sites are reporting the same issues. Todo10, the company who helps us with the forum and hosting, have file a complaint with AT&T but we are not convinced AT&T will do anything about it. The only way around this is to register and use another email address not connected to AT&T. We are sorry for any inconveniences this might cause! Please check this link for more info: https://forums.att.com/t5/AT-T-Internet-Email-Security/Blocked-Domain-Email-or-IP-address-Questions-and-Discussion/td-p/4961060/page/28 More info will come when we know more! With kind regards Jim aka L61R
    Dismiss Notice

Beretta/Sako Service

Discussion in 'General Sako Discussions' started by snaffle, Jun 18, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. snaffle

snaffle Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Connecticut
    Hi Guys, I purchased a new Sako 85, .223 1 in 8 twist, SS Fluted Barrel, laminated stock Varmint last May. Great quality, very accurate. I was sighting the gun in, after a scope swap, a few months ago and after finishing I noticed that a chip had been knocked out of the stock at the rear of the tang just under the cocking indicator. Damn. I contacted Beretta, they said send it in and sent me a shipping label. Couple of weeks later my gun was sent back to me with a new stock. No muss, no fuss. I think that this is worthy of praise. Beretta North America, nice job.

2. Snowman3

Snowman3 Active Member

Country Flag:
    Australia
    State/Region:
    AU West Australia
    Great to hear, thanks for sharing. Sometimes I experience exceptional customer service and make a mental note to contact their employer. However if I don't do it within a day or two the thought falls by the wayside and it doesn't happen!

3. snaffle

snaffle Member

Country Flag:
    USA
    State/Region:
    US Connecticut
    Yes, I'll let them know good or bad. Funny thing is that I can't get their customer feedback page to work, something about only updating the page every 30 days. I guess they don't get much feedback;) I'm very happy with the 85, shoots .5 to .75" center to center 3 shot groups @ 100 yards with Black Hills 69gr Sierra Matchkings (14.5X scope). The .75s are probably my fault.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017