• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Barnes 160 Gr. load for 338

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Reef

This is my first post, I'm looking for a load for my AV Deluxe 338 as all I have been using are the 210 gr. Barnes TSX for the last 15 years which work great out of my rifle for bear and deer, but I would like to lighten up some so I have got my hands on some TTSX 160 gr Barnes bullets. Is there anyone out there who has reloaded these bullets. I'm glad to be a part of this forum Thanks Cherif

I use the 185 Gr. Barnes TTSX in my AV Deluxe 338 and it works great. Still want to try the 160 Gr. but at the moment I use my Sako 75 30-06 for medium sized game and Vixen Deluxe .222 Rem for the small sized game so I don't have the need to go lighter with the 338. Let me know when you've tried the 160 Gr. and the results.
Cheers

Thanks for the come back. It seems that nobody has any info for this load. I just received an e-mail for Barnes Bullets that has new reload info for the TTsx 160 gr.

Latest posts

Back