• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

P94S Trigger

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

Does anyone such as Bix'n Andy or Jewell make an aftermarket target trigger for the P94S?

Hi
I've been onto B&A and they assure me do but I've yet to see or hear of one in an actual P94S action. I'd love one for my Varmint.
A

I contacted Andy about this - he referred me to the US distributor Chris Harris at BulletCentral. There is unfortunately no Bix'n Andy trigger currently being made for theP94S. It also appears Jewell is no longer making them either.

In Italy we have a skilled guy able to tune triggers.
He generally adds a further lever and a couple of adjustment screws for sear engagement and travel. If safety disconneted the trigger weight is around 3 oz.

My P94S is under the above tuning and should be ready end of next week.
I will post pictures and impressions

In Italy we have a skilled guy able to tune triggers.
He generally adds a further lever and a couple of adjustment screws for sear engagement and travel. If safety disconneted the trigger weight is around 3 oz.

My P94S is under the above tuning and should be ready end of next week.
I will post pictures and impressions

...I would be very interested to know how you get on, thanks

Here picture of the modified trigger.
One lever added
One screw added to stop the trigger weight screw
One screw added to tune the sear/hammer engagement
One screw added to stop the above screw

Just dry fire tested. Very light (less then 100 grams), no creep, safe.

Range test during the weekend

Hi Amleto63 .Any chance that you have a picture of the trigger before you had it modified ?. I have no idea what they look like in OE trim.

Hi Amleto63. Thanks for the picture.I looked on the web and found nothing before i asked you for a picture of the stock trigger. Haven't had much to do with this model as in spec's / pulling one down for inspection.Just curious what the difference was to original and to your modified version.Thanks again for the picture.

Still haven't received the rifle as yet. Should have it in around two weeks time i hope .Iv'e never had the opportunity to look through a OE handbook.

Here a picture of the testing target.
First 15 shots with my new Annie 1710.
Last 10 shots with my Finnfire

Both @50m, front bag, 6.5x magnification, SK Std.+ ammo

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    267.8 KB · Views: 59
Back