• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Shirts - 7x33 Sako shirts - How to purchase

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

topgear

Sako-addicted
Hi Guys

I have finally gotten around to getting the 7x33 sako shirts sorted. They are now available for ordering at teespring. How it works is that there is a campaign which ends on Friday 30th October and orders will only be taken up until that time. After that the shirts are printed and sent out.

Visit www.teespring.com/Sako7x33 to place your orders. Anyone can buy a shirt or multiple shirts and they will ship world wide, including Australia. You can select the size you want. They are approximately $23 US per shirt and $5.50US for shipping in the United States. Costs for shipping internationally are $16US. Shipping costs get cheaper with more shirts and the bigger size shirts cost a few dollars extra.

What do they look like? See Below. They are simple and functional just like the L46 7x33 and even if you don't have a 7x33 they would be pretty cool to own I reckon :cool:

Front.JPG Back.JPG

If we get to 50 shirts (minimum number we need for a print run) there should be a small profit made which will go back to the SCC.

Cheers John

topgear!

Thank you ever so much for instigating and launching this project!!

You will see me wearing one soon!

All the best to you!!

Jim

Thanks for organising this Topgear,
I have just placed my order.
That's 4 ordered now and I hope there are plenty more to follow.
Cheers,

Just a bump for the weekend. Thanks to those that have purchased a shirt. Also I made a mistake and we only needed 10 shirts for a print run so the shirts will print now no matter what. Please get your orders in as there will only be one chance to buy these!

I have made this thread a sticky!

Will also put my order in for a couple of shirts soon. Somehow I have managed to shrink some and I need to check up on the sizes.

Thanks again topgear!!

Jim

Only 7 days left to get your shirt order in. There won't be anymore printed so make sure you get your order in!

So far 13 shirts have sold. Hopefully there is a run on this last week!

Cheers Johm

Sorry dodgyrog the offer has closed. So if you want one you would have to try and buy one from someone who purchased one. Like I mentioned they are collectors items now never to be repeated :D

I'd probably part with mine north of $150 pounds or so :D

Well mine arrived today. I think they turned out OK. Certainly perfect weather for them here at the moment!
image.jpeg

I wore mine this week and was happy with it. Let's do another edition, Topgear. Surprise us with the design!

I got mine too!!! Wore it Thanksgiving morning for hunt club breakfast. We had over 20 hunters at the club and I got lots of questions.

Going sportsman shopping today and plan to wear it again (yes, I've washed it). Awesome and Sako coolness!

thanks!
DeerGoose

I bought 2 for myself and one for the wife and she is very impressed with the quality of the shirts. Wear them often and very pleased. I'm in for another edition. Thanks for your effort.

Latest posts

Back