• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Finnwolf "coffin" 4-shot magazine for sale!

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

stonecreek

SCC Secretary
SCC Board Member
I probably shouldn't let a rare piece like this go, but I know that someone out there badly needs it and I don't have a 4-shot Finnwolf for it to fit. Condition is near 100%. Will not fit the later 3-shot Finnwolfs. The last one I saw sell went for $300. They might bring more now, but I'm not out to gouge, so I'll take the first offer via Private Conversation for $300, and I'll ship it for that. 003 (1280x656).jpg 004 (1280x899).jpg

No one has yet spoken for this magazine. I want it to go to an SCC member if they need it, so will leave it available here for another 48 hours or so. If no one needs it then I'll post it on one of the online auctions for the public.

No one has yet spoken for this magazine. I want it to go to an SCC member if they need it, so will leave it available here for another 48 hours or so. If no one needs it then I'll post it on one of the online auctions for the public.
If the mag is still available could you provide additional pics.

DSC00793 (1024x575).jpg DSC00791 (1024x574).jpg Not sure what else I can show in photos. The magazine is in visually perfect condition with no missing blue, wear on the edges, or other imperfections.

View attachment 7552 View attachment 7551 Not sure what else I can show in photos. The magazine is in visually perfect condition with no missing blue, wear on the edges, or other imperfections.
Thank you... The bottom was the view I was looking for. I'll have to apologize... New to the forum. I have a few finwolfs from back before kids and real life happened. The first Finwolf I purchased long time ago looks like a rebuild where the flat bottom mag appears to be a modified version, although the casket mag from another Finwolf I purchased later fits much better.... So have been looking for a casket mag for a while.
Again, my apologies, new to the forum... I'm interested in your mag.. Just not sure how to proceed.... Thanks again.

DHA, I sent you a message via Private Conversation if you are interested in the magazine.

Latest posts

Back