• Hey All! Lately there has been more and more scammers on the forum board. They register and replies to members requests for guns and/or parts or other things. The reply contains a gmail or hotmail address or similar ”anonymous” email addresses which they want you to reply to. DO NOT ANSWER ANY STRANGE MESSAGES! They often state something like this: ”Hello! Saw your post about purchasing a stock for a Safari. KnuckleheadBob has one. Email him at: [email protected]” If you receive any strange messages: Check the status of whoever message you. If they have no posts and signed up the same day or very recently, stay away. Same goes for other members they might refer to. Check them too and if they are long standing members, PM them and ask if the message is legit. Most likely it’s not. Then use the report function in each message or post so I can kick them out! Beware of anything that might seem fishy! And again, for all of you who registered your personal name as username, please contact me so I can change it to a more anonymous username. You’d be surprised of how much one can find out about a person from just a username on a forum such ad our! All the best! And be safe! Jim

Finnfire P94S factory and aftermarket parts

Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum

pontus

Sako Finnfire P94S factory and aftermarket parts

I'm
new to the forum and this is my first post, I hope that I can
contribute.
I own a Sako Finnfire P94S 22 LR Range/Sporter MT
with single set trigger. I'm interested in finding out about original
Sako and aftermarket parts for this rifle and i thought I should share
my findings.
Stocks
Sako Range/Sporter stock
Sako Hunter stock (oilfinished or mattlaquered)
Sako Varmint stock (oilfinished or mattlaquered)
Barrels
Sako
Hunter barrel (with or without open sights)
Sako Varmint barrel (without open sights, MT or without
silencer threads)
Sako Range/Sporter match grade barrel (without open
sights, MT or
without silencer threads)
Lilja Precicion Rifle Barrels Sundberg Taper or Bull Barrel
Connecticut
Precicion Chambering Custom barrel
Triggers
Sako
standard single stage trigger
Sako single set trigger
Jewell
Trigger (discontinued)
Jackson Rifles "CG Universal" two stage rifle trigger
Magazines
Sako
straight feeding 5-round (plastic)
Sako straight feeding 10-round
(metal)
Miscellanius
Rimfire
Technologies Sako Finnfire Picatinny Adapter
Rimfire
Technologies Finnfire Billet Aluminum Trigger Guard
Rimfire
Technologies Finnfire Excecutive Bolt Handle
Rimfire
Technologies Finnfire Bell Shaped Bolt Handle
J&P
Custom Products Sako Finnfire Action Screw Set
J&P
Custom Products Sako Finnfire Striker Spring Kit
Lowey
Products Bolt Protector
Lowey Products Cleaning Rod Guide
That's all
so far, please add to the list...

Hi Pontus-

You've compiled a nice list of sources for the P-94 there. Should be helpful to anyone in the market for similar.

Not certain about the fittment of the Sinclair bore guides for your Finnfire, but I've always found Sinclair's reps to be knowledgable and helpful. Give them a call...

For a great aluminum bore guide with solvent port, you might consider a Lucas bore guide. Mike sizes them to the brand of cleaning rod as well as to the receiver dimensions. In my view they are the Cadiliac, and last I got were a little over 40 bucks. [email protected] Best, Dick

There is obviously an improved bolt for the Finnfire 94S. I say this as my bolt handle broke off while shooting. It was replaced under warranty with a substantially stronger bolt. The original bolt handle was connected by a small piece of bent sheet metal. This happened several years ago and I believe reported here or to a similar Sako site. My post where ever it is had pictures. Believe it or not I have not fired the rifle since and only checked the bolt out as a friend wants to trade a 30-06 Japanese Weatherby with scope for it. I'm declining the trade even though the Weatherby is worth several hundred dollars more - per book. BTW the original pictures are from two computers ago and long lost.

Latest posts

Back